The second part of the KAMI puzzle game
The first part of KAMI for iPhone introduced us to puzzle games based on origami in which our target was to fill our screen with a single color. The objective of the second part, KAMI 2, doesn't differ at all although it comes along with a series of new features that make this puzzle game more difficult and interesting.
A relaxing and addictive puzzle game
If you played the first installment, you should already know that you have to fill the screen with a single color in as few moves as possible. It doesn't have to be any color in particular and there's not just one way of solving the puzzles. Simply make sure you do so within the move limit.
A game inspired by origami.
To play you need to fold portions of paper on the panel, the graphics and animations of which are based on real-life images. This second part comes along with quite a few new features:
- Take part in the global daily challenge.
- Cheats and hacks for each puzzle.
- Compare your score with that of the rest of players.
- Explore puzzles created by other users and play them.
- Create your own designs and share them with the player community.
Just like in the first part, available for both iPhone and Android, it's an entertaining and relaxing game that captivates us and isolates us from the real-world, thanks to the fact that it's quite hard to complete.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or above.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Offers in-app purchases.
KAMI Android 1.1.2 New
Relaxing puzzle game inspired by origami